Saturday, December 4, 2010

wedding?

OMG~ya,omg~
i wonder why,and i really surprised my frens around me
all getting marry,i feel that i become older and older..><
i m still far away for my plan..
26~wow...really far...
i plan was different><
i know is really late...bt i hope be4 i can take care my husband
or kids i can take good care of myself 1st
if nt,really pity my kids~stop imagine cute kids face nw><
aiyaya...and i should have a good jobs and salary be4 get marry
without those i feel i m nothing and cant feed them..
and my wedding must be perfect,one life once wor...
sure must la,choosing choosing~
wow...cant imagine a girl marry and give born on 19 years...
maybe i m old...
i really wonder...
i hope my frens really get happiness...
every girl should..><
hope my frens really get a good husband good family
and be a good wife...
perhaps,is nt easy to grow a new family,without your own...
every girls must add oil~

No comments:

Post a Comment