Tuesday, December 7, 2010

step~

aha~
don't doubt~i capture this~
i love to capture flowers~tiny plus cute
listen to taylor-back to dec~tadatada~
ya,now is dec~so i dont have to back
actually,i dunnoe wat i should do..haha
other than my studies, bali trip, special day...
i m look forward to christmas day,
i dont know why,every years...
i always hope santa come@@
my memory still hold on when i was childhood
the way my mum celebrate christmas with us..
i feel really warmful&joy
this celebration is better than cny
althought cny is main for chinese,
but still,i love christmas~
ya~and i found out
althought my life now have to study and homework..
but i always feel i m moving on..
i love my life now,i dunnoe why
i feel every step of my life is meaningful
i do appreciate,and thank god,
i always have my friends and family...
happiness thing always,
the horrible comes~
i m going to move out soon...
those ppl is disturbing my life,
i love privacy,
i love quiet,
i can be patience
but not always~cheer~
lalala~



P.S. AND last~when i get long hair like angelababy~and my face too,haiz...
my pimple grow><

No comments:

Post a Comment