Thursday, July 15, 2010

shopping will make me better


cute?i capture^^
ya,as title
shopping make me feel better...
went to sunway alone 2day...
buy some stuff...
actually i dunnoe wats going on with my mind
i even didt see those prize...
after i realise...i spend quite alot money...
its still have half month to goes...
bt my mood getting better...
i love myself❤
ya...i should do that early...
lol...
watever lar...
as long as i buy something that i like
hehe...

buy a pair of high heel...
i always buy...but seldom wear...
really something@@
hahaha...bt this 1 really nice...
i promise i will always wear...
bcuz i just realise i m damn f**king short...
hahaha..i should always dress up like a girl ...
lol...

and and...buy a topshop shirt...
really heart it...

and a long dress again...
with strip...bt...i really dunnoe dare to wear it or nt
perhaps...quite long...
and i still need a pair of summer high heel...XD
o!shit...really still have alot of stuff to buy...
and and...still waiting for my online stuff...XD

last...strawberry^^
ya...hope that i can shopping everyday and
make my life few better...
cuz...this few days were quite suffering for me...


last!!my angelababyXD...
when i can be like her><
sooo SEXY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment