Saturday, July 31, 2010

familydays in penang..

we shop,we chat,we ate alot...
it was yesterday...although we r tired...
but i really enjoy this moment when i were with them
really love them soo much
aiya...the most regret thing were,i 4gt to bring DSLR
lol...nvm,just keep everything in heart,untill the life end
and,i did shop alot XD

my lovely converse again><


topshop and topman❤

and geb><

i m in❤with clarins body and face sunblock,toner,face firm and eye liftXD

make me in good mood again,hehehehe...
and i do register my ielts test at penang
so nervous,is on 14aug><
and 3 days workshop start at 2 aug...
lol...feel kan jiong...
and i nt going to back kl already...
no more kl club and chill with josee them...
i wanna spend my time with my family before going aus...
and...i m going greece by sept!!! with my family
how wonderful is,when u try to be happy
i cant wait for vacationXD
will take more nice picture,ngek ngek><
and wuwuuu...my knee still in bruising


P.S.never drink bloody mary anymore in chicago steak houseO~gosh

2 comments:

  1. argh! you shop a lot la!!! why not coming back dy yorrrr >< hate youuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. y hate me wor,sad liao la...
    cause i m going to take ielts test at penang mar...
    no more kl club liao and shopping..lol
    and and,yr blog..><cant open eh lor

    ReplyDelete