Thursday, December 17, 2009

what to BUY~blink "-<



OMG~
is in 5oclock midnight/morning right now...
i still cant sleep...
thinking how to spend my money again(limit)...
hehe...going hatyai in this friday><
for my little shopping...
should i give my limit what to buy?
my cloth is going to boom out...
haiyo...really lazy to clean but still thinking to buy somemore...

I WANT TO BUY:

1.BAG...many kind>< i dun really have nice bag
i like old skull bag^^

















2.Skirt...i like to wear...but i thk it doesnt suitable with me><













haizz...





3.Shoes:a pair of conversea...adidas>



4.Pants:i want to buy pants...but still dunnoe which kind yet...no idea with it..



5.LOMO:haiz...my dad say no use 1...digital camera also can play effect>















Those all is my fav 1~

The last 1...some style that i love❤









No comments:

Post a Comment