Saturday, December 26, 2009

mu christmas

i dunnoe how to describe my christmas for this year...
24th i went to penang with my family...
although is quite bored...
but i still happy that i spend my time with my parent...
and the santa give a present that meaningful to me...
a"family"
its really a lovely family i have...although me,sis or bro always argue...
but we will be alright in second..
i felt warmful...on this day...i didt spend my money yet..><
for sure i will spend at last>just have dinner and drink with my family on christmas eve...^^
The other day was...
spend my time for buy thing and my bro bday present...
hahahaha...o ya...what a good news i have is...i buy some book to read><
OMG~is BOOK!!!gosh...
unbelieve,right...but i m ....
after that back in 6oclock...
finally...at 9 oclock,chee peng call me..
and say that azelli come as!!!
OMG!!for me ...really...
is 4 years...ooo...we didt meet up for 4 year...
i m so glad that i still can meet up with him...
then we meet up....bla bla bla...
we go for bali...for ntg...chat alot...
haiz
i really miss KTJ...sometimes,,,
but i know that time couldt return...azelli...
i will miss u sometimes^^hehehe
when i return my home...OMG...
kaitong at my house with my sis...
they asking for going out then...
we....out...
hahaha...also have been so long never see her...thin jor><
haiz...
i wan thin also cant o><
and and...
i miss him...
wat the...i got a wish on christmas...
i hope he could never love me...
i reAlly HOPE that even he know my feeling...
i hope he could pretent that he dunnoe ....
or even hurt me...cuz...
1st reason with i m not good,then is....i wan study!!!hahaha
tats all for today...
after christmas next festival was...2010...goshh
should i change new blog with new year...
i wanna wash away my unhappy><

No comments:

Post a Comment