Monday, October 26, 2009

started...

ya...i m going to started buzy with those art...
haiz...i really hope...my brain can move abit in this moment...
but cant...sometimes i dont know what should i do...
sleep eat and wake...apart of me...i m getting lazy and lazy...
my life feeling start getting meaningless and meaningless...
my brain keep on giving me those stupid question marks...
feeling this world giving me nothing...
but....
the thing i know that...maybe buzy is a good way for me and you...
our friend relationship getting far away and embrassed...
nw...i m really out for you...nothing to lose...nothing to affaid to you
cause you never ever know this feeling...
the thing i thanks to god...to let me buzy and never thinking about you easy...



less blogging i have right now...
started buzy soon,and forget it soon...
but...
i really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment