Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hey~vampire~

ya...after tonight...i will totally forget you...
i really mean tat~i m sure...
cause i might fall into stranger...hey vampire...
you there~hehe^^crazyer
haiyoo...why i became like that...
STOP~STOP thinking stranger~
turn off my brain to think about it please...
GOSH~vampire stranger~can i say i miss about it...
and cant wait my new moon coming soon...gosh~~
i'm lovin it~~
muahhhahhha
finally i can put down everything about YOU~
i should be glad~~but still wishing u all the best^^
o ya~~
try to change back my stupid hair...turn it into black and straight...
planning right now...
and crazy with photography right now...hahahaha...
my life getting full right now...crazy??

2 comments:

  1. New Moon! you means Edward??
    Oh my god! I miss him too XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...cant wait for it~~
    love him so much~~hehe^^

    ReplyDelete