Monday, September 21, 2009

I m in pangkok laut now~

ya...thats right...really damn beautiful in here...
really like it so much...seen like i m in oversea,
but not...
I M IN MALAYSIA!!
so impossible to have this kind of beach here...
hehe...lately i will post my pic...wait me~XDXD...
wow~~hehe...
i m in here at 3 oclock then lunch,check-in...
looking around...damn nice...taking picture...
then go back shower...
dinner...go drink wine...then back for 泡澡~
after...online(now)
enjoying with my parents here...
o ya~
2moro going beach~hehe...i'm loving it~
so happy about it...really beautiful here

5 comments:

  1. wow~~seems very enjoy huh..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. then u will going to Langkawi with me tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went there before too :D it was really a nice place. the beach, the roomy, the grass and everything is so perfect like foreign country.

    ReplyDelete