Monday, September 14, 2009

finally i finish my ms.tan final...my presantation was nt ok...
i was so nervous dunnoe why...i will post my sketch book next time...
i wan in prove more next time...+u+u..u can do it...
and i miss my daddy...calling my daddy 2day...very miss my family..
feel i m alone here...but i still can stand for it!!!dun worry...
never thk to give up when i was thking my family~❤~family
and and...this holiday~will be the hotter holiday ~wow~
i m going langkawi with my joue them...mivon coming kl...
i m going pangkok with family...and and and...just now calling my dad that i
wan go for F1~i was really excited~XD...going singapore again...
but my dad dun wan go o...hw??my dad call me go myself..XD~siok...travel time~
and and...finally i can clean my stupid room...i should be happy 2day...
i really mean it...i should!not because of those stupid reason...
be brave girl...
the last thg...!!!i miss my friend...
i still believe in friend for ever~love u guys~T.T

3 comments:

  1. joue told me u n winnie going to langkawi too
    i really wanna go lo...miss beach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo...u going??i miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. still dono...if i bring RM100,enough?

    ReplyDelete