Saturday, August 29, 2009

~❤Home Sweet Home❤~

~wohooo~finally i back my hometown~
hahaha...so happy i was here...
planning planning~~hehehe...when i on the way back home....
i keep missing my room,my bed....and everything...
and my family...(just my parent)
my sister and brother coming back with me by aeroplane...
damn...delay again....
haiyoyooo...
my mum planning to go haiyat 2moro~
wohooo~so happy...shopping again...
so lucky...o ya...
i have to go for blood test now~
good luck for me for non any thing,tata~~^^

7 comments:

  1. nice feeling to be homie =D
    Eve, I change my blog link ady

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyooo~i dunnoe...then go open...bt cant~~
    can give me now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy lehhh???
    i have the same feeling wif uuu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You din tell me XD
    bittertee.blogspot.com
    here you go. that's my new link

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe...~i always 4gt to ask u...hehehe...home the warm place~

    ReplyDelete