Saturday, January 19, 2013

Msia-Melb



Last group farewell pic

me & sis
me & Josee


before the flight,
all in purple





on the way to melb...
i can touch the sky...starry starry night.. 

when i back home...saw this, 
thanks lay yan!!

and my parcel for 2012 xmas

first meal...
my fav korea food
Kimchi and spicy pork

It's summer when i back


love shop the grocery while in melb


And the fav peri peri chips too




And the finally Risotto!!!

wine on the evening, 
love while being alone

this call friends....

i know how much i miss this place



messy hair

shopping at DFO, it's sale!!!

And of cuz my salmon don!! 
all time fav!!

Tomyum steamboat by my housemate-Steph
*thumb up*

crepe at the southern cross station


For the summer! girls!!


I love sleepy so much,
look at her eyesO.O

hmmmmmmmmm!!!

house cleanerT.T



No comments:

Post a Comment