Monday, October 15, 2012

Steph picnic bday


The Birthday girl Steph play around with her wigs

A long wait picnic at Batman park, 
Everyone was rushing cuz of the hungryness...
Foodss...surrounding us...


The cake and cupcakes of the day
looks yummy and taste yummy too
tiny cupcakes brought by Inncui and Andre


And the couple

And another couple here
LOL, joke
shawn gona kick me

I remember the salad was famous on that day^^


Group pic for girls


The picnic pic on Steph bday

*Can't believe i close my eyes*
too windy

peaceful
*grab from Shyan*



Make a wish fast
we wanna eat~~~



Time to grab!!!

This is what i aim!hahahhaa


After that, me, Shyan and Lay yan play around with the wigs 
while they all talking business outside*bored*


Shyan and Lay yan
My two model of the day
*laugh*

Last one, 
you looks cute with short hair Lay yan.







No comments:

Post a Comment