Thursday, May 5, 2011

It will be good start

忍一时风平浪静,退一步海跨天空。
although i write out easily,
but i m still learning.
ren ren ren
still learning in many way,
hermmm... but seriously,
i m still girl, will be easily get jealous inside
what i can do, is still nothing
but i hope my attitude can be better and learning try to control my emotional
is the most important thing
Good emotional so that i can achieve more in my life
i wanna be everything good in my life, my family, everything
i dont want to miss everything on it.
and lastly, i had told my mum i love her, wow,
no in text or anything but in phone,
if i m brave enough, i will tell her in person,
i feel really great, when you being honest with the person that you love,
say i love you to anyone you love make your life beautiful,
and its true^^

No comments:

Post a Comment