Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OMY STUFF!!!

lol,i have to say that,
i m freaking off with my cloth...
its was too many...but i still have nothing to wear,
i wondering WHY?

lol...girls always have trouble with
"theres always less anything in their cupboard"
but...after u have seems my picture,or someone that know me
they will realise,my cupboard is so unique with other...
is damn freaking full...
guess that i m going to clean up,polishing my baby bedroom
but how?
my stuff...haizz...
so speachless about it..
its time to work out with my interior desig brain
guess wat...
i m going to paint out my room..
wat colour should be better?

to suitable with my new dressing table and new cupboard with my red lamp?
i wanna paint white wit turkish blue strip...but the lamp is red,
and dressing table and cupboard was in white...
guess i need to find out wat to doXXD

2 comments:

  1. 如果灯是红色。。。衣橱还有梳妆台会是白色的话。。。
    墙壁皇上淡淡的卡其色应该会不错~
    就淡淡的~应该有一种让人放松的感觉~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. but the problem is easy to be dirty,izit beige colour?

    ReplyDelete