Wednesday, June 16, 2010

planning

LOL...
have to said that i really start planning so much thing in my brain...
haiz...stress stress><
i have to resit back my ielts test...
actually is doesnt matter for me...
i know,i will,i can do it...
hahaha,since when i being so confidents...
hahaha...btw,i still have to learn much more...
other then that,
i m planning to keep myself white and keep fit...
perhaps i m darker and darker...
really hate that...
lol...and and...i eat too much already...
guess to have 1200kcal plan...
feel so hard for me huh?
and...i really feel wanna do some sport...hahaha...
(i dont think so)quite hard for me><
LOL...
and and...planning to lie my dad and let us go greece
hehehe...my dream~~lol...
hw we sure lie ya?so hard><
flighty?hahahaha...not again...
big girl dont flighty with daddy anymore but bf...hahaha><
stupid...stop thinking about him again...
and and...last...planning to back as...
hehehe...for...shhh...
hehe^^i really do miss him so much...
hw could i miss a guy like that...
i must get some poison
i couldt be like that...i m big woman...
hw can i change to be a little cat and let guy bully...
no way...plan to change back?hahaha...lol...
crazy me...shhh...

2 comments:

  1. see you write like that, i can feel your bliss! envy envy! hehe
    eh! swimming mahhhh the best liaaaooo.wont sweat eh sport! haha
    i will probably go back on next thursday then back here on sunday.you dont want follow me mehhh since you so miss him want see him asap.wahaha
    dont fa hua ci liao!!! XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...next thursday i comfirm cant back...lol...i will be back on 30june...hehehe...so happy lar..yerr...u also fa hua ci mar...go back for few days,hehe
    lol...i wanna swim...but then hor...
    my apartment swimming pool gt ppl die be4,i scare alone lar..somemore now gt raped...yerr...nt going..hehehe...><

    ReplyDelete