Tuesday, May 4, 2010

u r lucky

for me,
u were really lucky that i had leave u...
u were lucky that after i left u,u found a really nice person
u were lucky that i do...abit jealous
u were lucky that,i really do feel torturing my heart

ya...maybe,i should say that...
i really have to give up....
or even no more step though your life
allow me to do that...
allow me to be the last selfish...

i dont know why
why god let us meet each other with so suffering...
perhaps,is suffer and pain more than everything
i dont even know whats the lessons for...

maybe...
it might only be a pieces of my life...
and i still even not yet the road of my half way
as i say so"never say you know the last word about any human heart''

maybe i should let go...look front...and walk my long journey
untill my heart totally 4got the feeling...
it will be a brand new heart to accept anyone...
with pure,honesty,full of expect heart

1 comment:

  1. Hi there... nice blog you have there! do visit my blog too... :D

    http://wklow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete