Thursday, January 14, 2010

shopping~ meet with sis❤

Today i meet up with my cute sister...
hahaha...damn stupid...
and its a 1st time i late><
hehehe...
we meet up at the curve==
the curve again...
wat the...
is really...zzzz
nvm...
the same time...
i spend alot money...
is aboutRM35+...i thk...damn shit...
i just buy the stuff i have to use at home in pj..
then my lovely strawberry + kiwi~~
ooo...my favorite 1...
have been long time didt ate><
hehe...
then then braccelet...1 cloth(for new year)...the beach sandals...
hahaha...
my lovely adidas...gosh...><
i wan those cap and jacket...its so cool...but expensive la...
should i buy it...the cap cost RM99...really love it
and jacket is about RM29+...is cute❤

http://catalogue.adidas.com.my/catalogue/my/product/E81383/D-SLEEK-TREFOIL-HOODIE-W
the jacket have purple and black 1...both aso nice
i ❤ adidas more then nike la...><
and and...i go starbuck to reward my calendar again...
final chance...at last...i didt get it...really make me cry...T-T
i want that calendar so much...
and and...i have to learn france><

No comments:

Post a Comment