Friday, November 27, 2009

NEW MOON❤


o~~finally i watch my favorite movie...
NEW MOON~oh gosh~
touching touching~
is touching my heart...
my heart beating...and going fever soon...
hehehe
edward cullen is so cute...XDXD
i cant wait till breakaway and ecplise
OMG
is will coming out on 2012 and 2013...
WT...
so long,how could i wait!!i cant wait...><
stupid...
the movie end with could u marry me...
gosh...make me feel...arghhh...cant wait cant wait...
2012...can i alive on tat year??

hahaha...
WT...i spend alot of money 2day...
for??
i aso dunnoe...damn damn...
RM380 fly~
haiz...wat to do...
haiz...no food for me nw...
keep fit><
i wan to keep my leg~
when u spend money is happy...
bt went back home><
WT~is down men...
haiz...
nvm...as long i happy now...after watch new moon~
and i wan to watch again...
however edward cullen is hurt><
hehehe^^
WTH i m talking about...><

i feel my stupid lung is hurting me...
hard to breath right now...
hate this kind of feeling><
homework stress me up...
i wan to cry><
arghhh...stupid homework...
but i aso have to finish up...
for my dream~
GOD please~
i love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment